Saturday, October 4, 2008

Colors

Colors

[Dedicated to my Colors]

My Colors:
Black
Grey
Pink
Grey
Drop of color
Orange
Hurricane


Whole my life is a circus and I'm just a comedian
I live in a fast lane baby cause I can't stand median;
My friends did walk me to the promised land through ups and downs
I was alone in my pain and now I'm 13 clowns!

They call me crazy cause my weapon is my Spoken Word
And I never ever do what I'm being told.
Judge me like a book, forget them lies that you've heard
Cause I'm just a lone soldier in this stone cold world.

I have made it alive, in the darkest night
I have survived the war, and all the furious fights
I've been hungry for LIFE but all I did was starve
Now it's time to C-Y-B, because enough is enough!

From black to grey, From pink to blue
And sometimes sadness sticks to you just like a glue
Then it was grey again and I committed suicide
But then the drop of color put all of my worries aside

I've been through 7 transformations (what a magical number)
And seven colors of life still couldn't feed my hunger
U were a little star, I was a pitch black hole.
And if I call you the Sun, Then maybe I'm the rainbow...

...Aftermath...

[cyb]

27.03.2008
19:40
18.06.2008
21:33

No comments: