Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Gate


Clown #13:

I'm running out of words. I m sorry
Got close to paper's end.
I guess it’s time to tell my story
Along with the letter I will never send...

My story? Oh, I’ve got things on my chest
My life’s a mess sometimes, my lane is fast
Sometimes it feels I’ll lose and come to finish last
While sometimes I know I AM THE BEST...

At first it was “A talent is too expensive”
Little did I know that rotten thoughts are too extensive
Searching for peace of mind I lost my sanity
I gained my 13 clowns and my “Insanity”

It felt like I hadn’t slept for years
I couldn’t smile; all I did was shed them tears
At night I was having visions of my fears
The biggest fear was dying with no one near...

After insomnia and fears I fell asleep.
My sleep was deadly, it was deep.
Then I felt I couldn’t wake myself
Forgetting that I had to save myself

“The only one to clean your room is YOU”
“No one can live YOUR live but YOU”
I didn’t know this then so I chose to hide away
And wear the same mask every day...

The mask was getting heavy
Just like a cargo on my neck;
I was tired of people’s envy
And so called “love” that stabbed my back.

Then it was “I’m THE WINNER”
No matter if I was righteous or a sinner
I stopped hitting them breaks
I had to do whatever it takes...

Then it was “I am fine”
And then “You’re mine, and I am thine”
They say a man in love is always blind
I knew I was a fool but I didn’t mind...

Then it was “I get out!”
I ran away forgetting that the earth is round
Not knowing that by chains I had been bound
The squeak of shackles was an awful sound...

Then it was “Rebel, rebel, rebel, rebel”
Because I knew, the silence was my hell
I burned the mask, I rang them bells
Rebelling against the lies they tell...

I was an iceberg, yes I was
I hate the windows, love the doors
I said “I’ll never sneak through open gates”
So I broke them locks and flew away...

So how do I define my freedom?
It’s not a tree, it’s not the kingdom
My freedom is in me, I am the KING
My words do sting, they are my wings.

The locks; the gates
The wings; the king
I’ll fly; I’ll fall
I’ll cry; I’ll sing

I am a freedom, I’m a riot
I am the power, fuck the verbal diet
I am a rebel, I’m a renegade
And now I’m free, so close them gates...

[cyb]
30.08.2008
18:10

6 comments:

Katiée.Ge said...

:)))

Lalena said...

My freedom is in me, I am the KING
My words do sting, they are my wings.

i was looking for my wings for a long time... seems i've found them, thx :)

Cyb213 said...

;) thanx for them comments ;)

Cyb213 said...

english please.....

Cyb213 said...

thank you for the kind words!

Cyb213 said...

thanx!