Thursday, September 11, 2008

Rebel, Rebel, Rebel...Entry for February 19, 2008


Renegade

[Rebel to be free]


The life is a fight, a war, a struggle

My war's inside I fight them demons.

I have been crowned, I have been cobbled

My life's a circus, stage, arena.


They say that to be free you must rebel

They try to make you even, make you blend

And I will never buy the lies they sell

This mind control some day will have to end


Call me a Rebel, I'm a crazy Renegade

Cause I don't want to play your "Prison" games

And I will never sneak Through open gates

I'll break them locks and fly away someday!


Sometimes I can infect you cause my thoughts are poisoned

And at times I spit the Venom cause my words are power

I'm not alone, at night I keep hearing them voices

They scream: When it rains it pours just like a verbal shower!


I know it seems I'm talking mess

But I spit them words to get them off my chest

I am a little mad I must confess

I am just what I am, and I will last!


Rebel, Rebel, Rebel, Rebel!!!

I scream them words, I ring them bells

And loneliness is still my hell

I want to LIVE and not to dwell...


The life is a fight, a war, a struggle

Of war inside I'm really tired.

I've been destroyed, I have been cobbled

Yet I've been killed, I've been admired.


[cyb]

19.02.2008

20:24

No comments: