Thursday, September 11, 2008

Renegade. Entry for February 17, 2008


They say renegade is a rebel. they say Riot is the only way to get to know with your true self.

no, I'm still not sad, it's the freaking weather...again. and this music. so powerful.

I'm not gonna talk about you today. not today... not me... not about you... but then again the only thing that sticks to my mind is the one i m not gonna talk about today.

today. it's so special isn't it? the whole thing. the whole concept. deeply in the depths of the very idea of "today". every day is a special one. but today is the most special day ever. and every day is like this. everyday you wake up in the morning with the possibility, with the opportunity to make the day special. then again you end up wasting almost every single day of your life waiting for something special to happen. waiting for someone to make something special about that day...

I will make it special. I am "today". I make today. I make it either special or routine. I make it the way it is. I'm not sad... It's just that freaking weather... I still breathe. the heart is still beating. them lungs keep pumping the air. and the soul is still evaporating from the body. I'm special... I might be just the same. the same as a next man, but i m special. in my special way. in the way i feel things. in the way i see them and in the way i understand and spit things. them words still don't obey me. they are still just as rebellious as me. I'm a rebel. and to get to know with me I will riot. I'll break the walls just like i have broken them chains. I have cut them ropes. I am free. I'm a renegade.

And this music... so powerful. at the top of the iceberg's tip. it reaches you out. grabs you and fills you up.

No comments: